We use Mailchimp to run email marketing campaigns for clients.
Why do we use MailChimp?
MailChimp is a great tool for building a mailing list, segmenting contacts for targeted mailings and subsequent campaign reporting. And which other emailing application has a friendly chimp to guide you through the process?
What’s so good about Mailchimp?
- Lots of ways to segment your contacts with user definable analysis, such as region, sex, age, line of business
- Powerful tools to build attractive branded emails that will be readable regardless of how the recipient reads the email, whether it’s Google mail, Microsoft Exchange or Lotus Notes
- Flexible segmentation so when you run a campaign you can target the exact group of contacts that your message is aimed at
- Great reporting that you can share safely with colleagues to show the success of your campaign
- A strict set of rules, procedures and safety checks to keep all MailChimp users on the ‘staright and narrow’ to stop spamming and retain the integrity of the service to ensure that emails received from MailChimp servers are accepted.
... and MailChimp can be extended
MailChimp offers a great application programming interface (API) which allows us to extend functionality and integrate seamlessly with your web site.
As an example when users use the contact form on your website their details can automatically be added to the MailChimp mailing list, saving you the task of manually uploading or synchronising.